With advertisers paying so much money to drive people to their website, the notion of ‘time is money’ has never been truer.“1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions” according to Kiss Metrics. Its only 7% in conversions, I am still converting the other 93%.They end up chatting; they guy calls regularly, sometimes a few times a day; they meet up finally and end up married.I also have Khmer friends who met their boyfriends this way.
Look out for PS Now subscriptions coming to PS3 on May 12th, and if you haven’t tried Play Station Now yet, this is a perfect time to start your free 7-day trial.
Well according to Kiss Mettrics, if an e-commerce site is making a 0,000 per day, a 1 second delay could potentially cost a business .5million in lost sales every year. Maybe when it comes to long-term personal goals but when it comes to business, patience is not a virtue rather patience will cost you a fortune!
Ed is a digital XMP planner at OMD UK and is always looking for innovative ways to plan his campaigns.
We have some exciting news: Play Station Now subscriptions will be coming to PS3 later this May!
Now you’ll be able to play a huge library of more than 100 hit PS3 games on PS4 and PS3, as well as select Sony Blu-ray players and TVs, all for one monthly price.